Fluid Viscous Damper (FVD)
Shock Control Technology to Protect Your Life
ACTS-SDT offers Fluid Viscous Damper (FVD), leads by international seismic expert Prof. Tony Yang, will simply and efficiently raise structural damping 20%~25% versus 1%~3% for a typical un-damped design. Our goal is to meet all technical performance applications outlined by the Structural Specification and provide a damper design with long service life.
We do have many other types of dampers products available.
Our Fluid Viscous Damper (FVD):
- Stable in output with excellent performance
- Highly reliable and easy to install
- Provide customized service for special needs
- Virtually unaffected by ambient temperature
- Metal spray coating on surfaces of all products
- Ball connection option for small earthquake and wind resistance
In order to fulfil customers' requirements, we work with you from the very beginning, through design, plan, and to construction.