JOHS 110 Cylinder
- Standards: JOHS 110
- 6 mounting styles
- Bore Ø: 40 to 250 mm
- Rod Ø: 22.4 to 180 mm
- Stroke length up to 2 m
- Hydraulic cylinders with bores of 40 to 250 mm designed to be installed and used on heavy machinery including steel mills
- Heavy-duty type resistant to surge pressure, vibration and impact
- High-performance hydraulic cylinders designed through careful examination of machining accuracy, surface treatment and sealing materials
- Design based on advanced techniques allows the cylinders to be used for special purposes
- Conforming to JOHS-110 of the Japan Fluid Power association.
Nominal pressure: 7 MPa / 14 MPa
Max. working pressure: 14 MPa / 23 MPa
Working temperature range: -10 °C to +80 °C
Working speed range: Ø40 to Ø160: 10 to 500 mm/s Ø160 to Ø250: 20 to 500 mm/s
Paint Color: Munsell 7.5 BG 5.5/2.5
Applicable fluid: Petroleum-based fluid is recommended.
*Above information is for references only, please contact us for custom specification.
Higher operating pressures on request.
Each cylinder is tested to Brant standards. Cylinders whose application data lies outside the stated values can be offered as a special version. Cylinders with piston Ø > 250 mm are available on request. For assembly, commissioning and maintenance cylinders, please contact us for more details.