Articulating Boom Lift (Electric)

MEWPs themselves have many generic and interchangeable nicknames, such as aerials, aerial work platforms, access equipment, boom lifts or a generic “Genie® lift.” MEWPs are also sometimes just referred to as booms or scissors. Understanding the differences in the type of MEWPs available on the market will help you select the right machine to meet your jobsite needs.

  • Articulating booms, with multiple boom sections that hinge, or “articulate,” are known as Z-booms, Zs, knuckle booms, up-and-over booms or zed booms.
We use cookies to ensure you the best experience on our website. When you browse the website you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more