Damper Performance Analysis
BRANT HYDRAULICS use certified structure analysis software in the industry such as SAP2000, ETABS, MIDAS to conduct various detailed damper performance evalulation and analysis on the structure and customized designs before and after damper installations.
Together with ACTS-SDT's cutting edge real-time performance monitoring of damper system, leads by international seismic expert Prof. Tony Yang, along with many professionals with PhD degrees across seismic indsustries. Our goal is to meet all technical performance applications outlined by the Structural Specification and provide a damper design with long service life. The ACTS team has extensive experiences in damper performance evaluation and analysis. We have done numerous projects across the world, also with world-recognized construction consulting services company, ARUP, in analyzing the constructions damping performances.
Customized Damper Performance Evaluation and Analysis
- Base on the customers' damping requirements and goals, Brant can gives best suggestion on the damper quantity required and installation positions for any customized project.
- Base on the damper design parameters to test and verify earthquake history analysis' delay effect.
- Earthquake history analysis meets the local standard requirements.
- Maximize damper installation abilities and efficiencies.
- Making sure the damping parameters are enough for any custom design.
We do have many other types of dampers products available.